Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let the Summer Begin




Well I officially missed the first day of Summer 2012 by one day *that's what you get for procrastinating...


You better get your dance on... Summer's HERE!



And your Drink....

Rock on...


Hey Everyone, WHATS UP? I wanted to write and say thank you to all of you who have visited my blog so far...we are off to a good start and it's only been one week! I think it is safe to say that summer has officially started. It is really hot and humid out here on the East Coast! Normally I would be waiting in line to board the next plane to Detroit, but this summer seems a little different. I think I am stuck in DC for the time being. I thought the best way to send you into the weekend was to share a few of my very favorite photos from Summer 2011. And once again, thanks for all of you following this blog journey! God bless you! I wish you all the best food, friends, family and fun that Summer 2012 has to offer you! CHEERS!

 
Relax and enjoy the fireworks! 


Try something new..like Hypnotic and
 Korbel for a yummy blue treat.  












Or try "Dirt" pudding  made with Vodka.. the best way to get granny buzzed :) 
Don't forget your veggies! My Aunt Shelly made this delicious egg and veggie casserole to feed the herds! ;)


And Last but not least...
Get your butt to the beach  and stay until sunset! 







1 comment:

  1. I wish I was at the beach, on a raft, in the cool water! I miss Port Austin. I miss Natalie :0(

    ReplyDelete