Friday, June 15, 2012

Too Cute with Twinsies Tutus


Inspired by two of the cutest little girls in the world...And I swear, just because their mommy is my best friend- I am not biased they really are too two cute!
See I told you they are TOO CUTE! 
A couple of weeks ago I called up my best friend Brooke, the creator and owner of Twinsies Tutus to place an order for a custom tutu. My boyfriend's sister was going to visit their family in Algeria and we thought a tutu would be a super fun present for their one year old cousin Sara! She is sure to shine in these adorable colors and fun bows!
Every part of the Tutu is hand tied and hand made with lots of care.




 With a customized colorful "S" onesie and a beautiful rainbow tutu, I am sure Algeria has never seen anything like this before.

Sara is sure to be a real princess :) 

She even sent us a matching handmade headband! 
If you love what you see check out Twinsies Tutus on Facebook   or go straight to browsing ideas for what to order with Etsy!
Twinsies Tutu owner/creator Brooke and I with her two sweet inspirations.
Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment