Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Beggining of Blogging for NMC Photography


Kelly and Paul get hitched in NYC Courthouse
on a rainy Friday in June 2011.
Hello world! This is my very first blog post as Natalie Michelle Photography. My favorite subject to photograph is well...people! The reason is because I never know what to expect when photographing people, whether I am shooting a wedding- where there is A LOT of emotion happening all around me or I am capturing a special day at a bar mitzvah and the little boy breaks out doing dance moves. I love photography because it lets you into other's lives in such a special way. For example, I was the only witness to this NYC courthouse wedding! You can be the one to capture an incredible memory for someone that they will always look back on. :) Enough typing for now I want to let some pictures do the talking- as you know they are worth about one thousand words! Enjoy!

Riding the subway to the courthouse.
So much in love <3
And..they lived happily ever after!

2 comments:

  1. Natle, it is an honor to be part of your first blog post! It brought a huge warm feeling of happiness to read it. You are always welcome in our lives. We are actually in Natles deficit at the moment. Congratulations on your commitment to blog! Will be following ur posts fo sure! Love you!
    Kelly Marques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kel! I had to double check my dates because I remember than rainy day last June :) It is almost your first anniversary, Congratulations to both of you! Love you both and thank you so much for reading!

      Delete